Looking to build a high-performance result-driven team, not afraid of challenges, and take ownership in what they are good at.
SpiceKlub Restaurant in Cupertino hiring for all positions! (Full-time & part-time). New Restaurant Concept with Molecular Gastronomy.
Email: on email@example.com
Address: 10310 S De Anza Blvd, Cupertino, CA 95014
(Optional) Preferred: a copy of your resume
- Supervise staff, build A grade team, manage schedules, compliance, hiring, firing activities.
- Become master of POS, Payment, Schedule management, inventory management, and other software.
- Train staff to perform allocated roles.
- Manage inventory, accounting, and other admin work.
- Assist customers with any queries or requests.
- Administer tips, end of the day, end-of-month activity, payslips to staff.
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- Prior experience in a managerial position.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience in Sales would be advantageous.
- Highly organized.
Full-time and part-time positions are available.
We look forward to meeting you!
Assistant Managers | Bartenders | Campbell, CA | Campbell, CA Jobs | Campbell, CA Restaurants | Culinary Arts | Floor Managers | Food & Beverage | FOH | Front of House | Help Wanted | Hiring Jobs | Hospitality Industry | Johnson & Wales University | Managers | Quick Serve Restaurants | Restaurant Jobs | Restaurant Servers | Restaurants Hiring | San Jose, CA | San Jose, CA Jobs | Santa Clara, CA | Santa Clara, CA Jobs | The Culinary Institute of America | Upscale Fast Casual